1. Please arrive 5 minutes before class starts to get settled into the studio. If you are new to the studio, arrive 10 minutes early.
2. Please stay off of your cell phone during class.
3. We respectfully ask that if you are no longer able to attend a booked class to please cancel or reschedule AT LEAST 4 hours before class. No shows or late cancels prohibit others in the community from attending classes as our space is limited. We love our community and want to be able to offer our clients the most that we can, please help us do so! No show or late cancels will result in one of the following: (i.) Drop-ins or class pack holders: results in loss of the class (ii.) Unlimited package holders: results in a $10 fee.
4. If you know that you need to leave class early, please let the instructor know before class begins so that you can exit without disrupting others.
1. Do I need to bring a mat for class?
Yes- If you don't have your own, we have mat rentals available for $2.
2. What should I wear?
Clothing that you feel comfortable moving in (ex: leggings/athletic pants and shirt)
3. Do you offer water?
Yes- we have a Brita that we refill daily. We also offer water bottles for sale for $1.
4. Do you offer towels?
Yes- Towel rentals are available for $1.
5. Is the studio heated?
We keep it between 75 and 80 degrees for our yoga classes to encourage flexibility.
6. If I’ve never done yoga class before, is there a special class that I should come to?
We encourage all of our beginners to first try out our Bliss Yoga. This is a meditative vinyasa class, which is lit only by candles. There is a strong focus on proper alignment so that you have time to fully enter into each pose.